Dill Potato Salad
- 4 pounds all purpose potatoes
- 1-1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 4 scallions (both white and green) finely chopped
- Scrub potatoes and boil with their skins on until the largest potato in the pot is fork tender.
- Let potatoes cool.
- Peel and cut in large dice.
- Mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, paprika, salt and pepper to taste, fresh dill, and chopped scallions.
- Add mixture to potatoes and stir all will wooden spoon until potatoes are covered.
- Sprinkle salad with sweet paprika for color.
- Chill for at least an hour (overnight is even better, lets flavors mingle).
This page is made by Pascal Meijer