Basil Bean Salad
- 1 10 oz. pkg frozen green beans
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Onions -- very thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Dried basil
- 2 tablespoon Red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil -- plus 1 tsp.
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 3 tablespoon Water
- Salt to taste
- oo beans according to direction
- 1 gram ntil just tender-crisp.
- Combine beans and onions in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredinets and pour over beans.
- toss until well blended.
- Chill several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer