Big Bowl Potato Salad
- 6 C Cubed cooked potatoes
- 1 C Celery -- slices
- 1/2 C Radish -- slices
- 1/4 C Chopped green pepper
- 2 Tbsp Green onion -- slices
- 2 Hard-boiled egg -- chopped
- 1 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/8 Tsp Pepper
- 2/3 c Miracle whip. -- salad dressin
- * * *
- 1 Hard-boiled egg -- sliced
- Green pepper -- strips
- Tomato wedges
- Combine potatoes, celery, radishes, green pepper, green onion, eggs, seasonings and salad dressing, mix lightly.
- Press into 1 1/2 quart bowl lightly brushed with salad dressing.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Unmold, surround with lettuce.
- Garnish with egg slices, green pepper and tomato to form flowers.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer