Cold Pasta Salad
- 1 pound Pastas twists
- 8 ounce Shrimp or chicken
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms -- marinated
- 1/2 cup Peas -- frozen
- 1/2 cup Carrots -- shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheese -- diced
- 3 tablespoon Parsley -- chopped
- 1/2 cup Virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice -- fresh
- 2 Anchovies fillets -- chopped
- 2 tablespoon Garlic -- finely chopped
- Pepper -- freshly ground
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Rinse quickly to stop cooking and place in large serving bowl.
- Add coarsly chopped shimp or chicken or both.
- Cook peas until not quite done drain and rinse in cold water.
- Add to pasta along with mushrooms and other veggies and cheese.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, chopped anchovies and parsley in a separate bowl and add to pasta.
- Toss everything together until pasta is well coated.
- Let sit in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve over beds of lettuce with lemon wedges.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer