Cold Potato Salad
- 6 Potatoes -- large , peeled and quartered.
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- -- boiling water
- 1 Onion- medium -- minced
- 1/2 Tsp Mustard -- prepared
- 2 Tsp Dillseed
- Drain, reserving 3/4 cup of potato water.
- Dice potatoes.
- Add oil and minced onion, toss gently.
- In small saucepan bring the 3/4 cup potato water to a boil, pour over potatoes and onion.
- Keep at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours.
- Stir in vinegar, mustard, sugar, and dillseed.
- Potato salad will be creamy.
- Serve at room temperature.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer