Crawfish and Egg Salad
- 3 Each Eggs, hard boiled
- 1 Tablespoon Durkee`s famous sauce
- 1 Pound Chopped crawfish or shrimp
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Salt, if needed
- 2 Tablespoons Dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Red cayenne pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Poupon mustard
- To cook crawfish: In a saucepan bring 2 quarts water to boil with 2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp of red pepper.
- Add peeled crawfish tails to water.
- Bring to boil and remove from heat immediately.
- Drain and cool.
- Chop hard-boiled eggs.
- Chop crawfish and mix with eggs.
- Add pickles.
- Mix mustard, Durkee`s, and mayonnaise and add to egg mixture.
- If needed, add more pepper and salt.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer