Hot Potato Salad
- 3 Tbsp Cooking oil
- 1/4 C Finely chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp Dry mustard
- 3 Tbsp Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 c Diced celery
- 2 tbsp Chopped green pepper
- 2 1/2 c Diced cooked potatoes
- Heat the cooking oil and brown the onions lightly in it.
- Mix flour, salt, sugar, and mustard, and stir in.
- Add vinegar and water slowly, stirring constantly, and cook until thick.
- Mix pickle relish, celery, and green pepper with potatoes.
- Add the hot dressing and mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Turn into baking dish, cover, and heat in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer