- 3/4 cup Rice
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cup Water
- 6 tablespoon Oil
- 2 tablespoon White wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/4 pound Spinach
- 1/2 cup Sliced green onion
- 4 Crumbled slices crisp
- Simmer rice, covered, in salted water until rice is done.
- Combine oil, vinegar, soy, pepper, turmeric.
- Stir into the still warm rice.
- TEAR the spinach into small pieces.
- Toss spinach, onion and bacon into the rice.
- Eat it as a cold salad, or warm as a side dish.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer