Kartoffelsalat Mit Biermarinade (Potato Salad/Beer Dressi
- 6 Ea Potatoes -- Medium
- 4 Ea Bacon -- Slices
- 1 Tbsp Onion -- Chopped
- 1 Ea Celery- Stalk -- Chopped
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Unbleached Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Mustard -- Dry
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 c Beer -- Any Brand
- 1/2 tsp Tobasco Sauce
- 2 tbsp Parsley -- Chopped Fresh
- Boil potatoes in medium-size saucepan until just tender.
- Peel and slice.
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Break into small pieces and mix with onion, celery and salt, set aside.
- Stir melted butter and flour in a small saucepan until blended.
- Add mustard and sugar.
- Slowly stir in beer and Tabasco sauce.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Toss lightly and let stand 1 hour.
- Add bacon mixture, toss gently and serve.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer