LIME AND HOT PEPPER SALAD
- 3 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Lime peel -- grated
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Hot pepper sauce
- 4 Chicken Breasts Without Skin --
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil
- 4 cups Lettuce -- shredded
- Combine soy sauce lime peel, juice, pepper sauce.
- Pour 2 Tbl over chicken in a large plastic bag.
- Press air out of bag, close top securely, turn bag over to coat.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes, turn bag over occasionally.
- Meanwhile, blend remaining sauce mixture with oil in small bowl with fork.
- Line platter with lettuce.
- Remove chicken from marinade and broil 7 minutes or each side, Arrange over lettuce.
- Serve with remaining dressing.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer