- 1 Each 16 oz can peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Chopped onion
- 1/2 Teaspoon Celery seed
- 4 Each Eggs, hard boiled
- 2 Tablespoons Juice from peeled tomatoes
- 1 Each 6 1/2 oz can tuna, mashed
- 2 Tablespoons Dill relish
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise (heaping)
- 1 Tablespoon Lea & Perrins
- 2 Teaspoons Poupon or creole mustard
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- 2 Teaspoons Louisiana hot sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Wine vinegar
- Chop tomatoes, Mix the 1/2 cup onion, 1/2 tsp celery seed, 4 chopped hard boiled eggs, 2 Tbs juice from drained tomatoes, and 2 Tbs dill relish.
- Add sauce (directions follow).
- If it is too soupy, add some crushed saltine crackers.
- SAUCE: Beat mayonnaise and mustard really well, adding olive oil.
- Every time you add something, beat.
- Add all ingredients, beat the hell out of them.
- Add to salad.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer