Pasta Salad With Artichokes And Sprouts
- 1 cup Raw sm shaped pasta
- 3/4 pound Marinated artichoke hearts
- 3/4 cup Firmly packed alfalfa sprout
- 1 sm Green pepper finely chop
- 1 md Carrot -- coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Sliced/chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup Red wine vinegar -- more/less
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried summer savory
- Cook the pasta al dente, then rinse it with cool water.
- Drain the pasta well and put it in a mixing bowl.
- Chop the artichokes into bite-sized pieces and add them to the pasta.
- Add the alfalfa sprouts, separating the strands as much as possible with a fork, and the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and allow to stand for 1 to 2 hours either at room temperature or refrigerated before serving.
- Variation: To serve as a main dish salad, garnish with hard-boiled eggs or add some diced mozzarella cheese.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer