Picnic Potato Salad
- 10 Pounds Potatoes
- 1 Cup Celery -- finely chopped
- 8 Each Eggs -- hard-boiled
- 1 Cup Fresh parsley -- finely chopped
- 2 Cups Dill relish
- 1 1/2 Pints Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Sweet relish
- 1/2 Cup Yellow mustard
- 2 Cups Salad olives -- chopped
- Salt -- to taste
- 2 Cups Onions -- finely chopped
- Louisiana hot sauce
- Boil potatoes in their jackets.
- Let cool, then peel and chop into large chunks.
- Mix mayonnaise, yellow mustard, Louisiana hot sauce, and salt together.
- Add potatoes, along with the rest of the ingredients, and mix well.
- You can make this the day before and refrigerate it overnight.
- You may need to put a little more dressing on it if it is a little dry.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer