SALATA LAHANO-DOMATES (CABBAGE-TOMATO SAL
- 1 each Head of cabbage (or 1/2)
- 6 each Tomatoes (or 3)
- Black olives
- Sprigs of parsley
- 1/2 cup Oil (or 1/3)
- 1/4 cup Vinegar or lemon juice
- Clean the cabbage.
- Cut it in half.
- Place in a strainer and wash under running water for several minutes, drain well.
- Wash and slice half the tomatoes, cut the others into wedges.
- Mound the cabbage in the center of a round platter, surround with tomato slices.
- Place an olive in the center of the cabbage and circle it with tomato wedges.
- Place a sprig of parsley in the olive and scatter other olives on the cabbage.
- Just before serving, pour oil & vinegar dressing or oil & lemon dressing over it.
- Salt lightly.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer