- 1 Cabbage
- 6 Tomatoes
- 5 Large -- tender carrots
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/4 cup Vinegar or lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Calamata or black olives
- Shred cabbage.
- Place in strainer and wash under running water for several minutes, drain well.
- Wash tomatoes and cut into wedges.
- Wash and scrape carrots.
- Place carrots in center of a platter, surround with ring of cabbage and then with ring of tomatoes, or put tomatoes in the center and lay the carrots around them.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Before serving, add a dressing of oil and vinegar or oil and lemon.
- Garnish Calamata olives and parsley.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer