Warm Potato Salad
- 8 Potatoes
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 C Minced parsley
- 1/2 C Oil
- 3 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Tabasco (opt)
- 1/8 Tsp Ground nutmeg
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Quarter the potatoes and boil until tender.
- Meanwhile, peel and mince garlic and place in a small jar.
- Wash and dry the parsley, cut the stems off, then mince the parsley.
- Place in the jar with the garlic.
- Add oil, vinegar, Tabasco if using, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Screw the lid on the jar and shake vigorously to dissolve the salt.
- Drain potatoes and, when they are just cool enough to handle, slice them thinly onto a serving platter or into a bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve hot, warm or cold.
- Serve the potatoes with roasted chicken and asparagus.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer