Cream Cheese and Garlic Dip with Pita Toasts
- 8 oz Low-calorie cream cheese
- 2 tb Low calorie mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 lg Garlic cloves -- pressed
- 1/4 sm Onion -- finely minced
- 1 ts Dried dill
- 1 ts Herbal salt substitute
- Tabasco sauce -- to taste
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 3 lg Rounds
- 1 ts Garlic powder
- Pita Toasts -----
- Whole-wheat pita bread
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, onion, dill, and salt substitute.
- Add Tabasco to taste.
- Cut top off bell pepper and remove seeds.
- Spoon dip into hollowed-out bell pepper, cover with plastic wrap, and chill while you make the pita toasts.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer