Curry Barbeque Sauce
- 1/4 c Butter or margarine
- 2 ea Cloves garlic, mashed
- 1/4 c Onion, minced
- 1 tb Curry powder
- 3 tb Milk
- 1/4 c Chopped raw apple
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 1/2 c Beef stock or bouillon
- 1/2 c Raisens (optional)
- In Sauce pan, melt butter, saute garlic and onions until golden.
- Add remaining ingredients (except stock and raisins).
- Simmer about 10 minutes stirring often.
- Pour in stock and raisins, stir well and simmer about 30 minutes.
- Add more stock if sauce gets too thick.
- This curry sauce can be brushed on chicken or lamb.
- Makes about 1 3/4 cups.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer