Hot Clam Dip
- 2 (6.5 ounce) can clams, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Combine minced clams and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Bring mixture
- to a simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- 3 In a medium-size saucepan, combine butter, onion, green bell pepper,
- parsley, oregano, hot sauce, and red pepper. Stir vegetables over a
- medium-low heat until butter or margarine is melted. Mix in the clams and
- 4 Pour mixture into an ovenproof baking dish and top with 1/2 cup shredded
- Cheddar cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer