Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon white ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a medium bowl, combine spinach, artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup Parmesan
- cheese, mozzarella cheese, white pepper, and lemon juice. Mix well, and
- spoon mixture into a 1 quart baking dish. Top with remaining 1/4 cup
- parmesan cheese.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer