Creamy Avocado with Bacon Dip
- 1 ea Ripe Avocado
- 1 t Lemon Juice
- 1/2 c Sour Cream
- 2 tb Bacon- Crumbled, 2 strips,OR
- 2 tb Imitation Bacon Bits
- 1/4 t Onion Powder
- 1/4 t Hot Sauce
- 2 tb Cucumber- Finely Diced
- Pit, peel, and mash the avocado with a fork.
- Blend in the lemon juice, blending well and then add the sour cream, blending well.
- Mix in all the rest of the ingredients, blending well.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Green Bell Pepper, Bok Choy, Celery, Pita Bread, Radishes, Aged Cheddar Cheese, Cheese Crackers
This page is made by Pascal Meijer