Eggplant Caviar Dip
- 1 ea Eggplant- Md, About 1 Lb.
- 2 ea Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 ts Soy Sauce
- 1 c Fresh Tomato- Chopped
- 1 ts Dried Basil- Crushed
- 2 tb Olive Oil
- 1 tb Lemon Juice
- 2 tb Green Onion- Diced, Use All
- 2 tb Fresh Parsley- Minced
- 1 tb Fresh Basil- Chopped, OR
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise.
- Bake, cut side down, on a greased cookie sheet at 400 degrees F. for 60 minutes
- As the eggplant cools, gently squeeze out the excess water.
- Use a spoon to scoop pulp from the skin.
- Place the pulp in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Using a garlic press, crush the garlic into the eggplant.
- Add all of the other ingredients and blend well.
- Cover and chill.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer