- 1 each carrot -- chopped
- 1 each onion -- chopped
- 1 clove garlic -- minced
- 1 pound can tomatoes -- cut up
- 3 cups water
- 2 each bay leaves
- 2 cups beef bouillon
- 1/4 cup parsley -- chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme -- crushed
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered saffron
- 1 pound large uncooked shrimp -- shelled
- 1 pound fresh or frozen fish fillets -- cut into 2" chunks
- 2 each uncooked lobster tails -- cut into 2" chunks
- In large slow-cooking pot, combine carrot, onion, garlic, tomatoes, water, bay leaves, bouillon, parsley, thyme, salt, lemon juice, and saffron.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Strain, return broth to pot.
- Turn control to high.
- Add shrimp, fish fillets, and lobster.
- Cover pot and cook on high for 20 to 30 minutes or until seafood is done.
- Serve in large bowls with French bread.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer