- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2 cups Chopped celery
- 1 medium Onion -- chopped
- 1 medium Potato chopped
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon Fresh dill (or parsley)
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tablespoons Grated fresh carrot
- 2 tablespoons Grated fresh celery
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Melt butter in a large pot.
- Add celery, onion and potato.
- Cover pot and stew vegetables over low heat for 10 minutes without browning.
- Add stock and herbs, cook vegetables until soft, about 30 minutes.
- Puree mixture in a blender, or force through a sieve.
- Stir in milk, adjust seasonings, toss in grated carrot and celery.
- Reheat to just below boiling point.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer