Chilled Cream of Cucumber and Celery Soup
- 2 Potatoes -- diced
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon Grated onion
- 1 cup Dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cucumbers -- coarsely grated
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Celery stalks -- coarsely
- Cook potatoes in the bouillon and wine for 15 minutes,uncovered Cover and continue cooking until tender.
- Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Put the potatoes and liquid through a coarse sieve.
- Stir in the cucumber and celery and all the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer