Chunky Garden Gazpacho
- 15 ounces Can Tomato Sauce (1 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Med Tomato -- cut in 1/2" cubes
- Med Green Pepper -- chopped
- Sm Sweet Red Pepper -- chopped
- Stalk celery -- chopped
- Clove Garlic -- finely minced
- Cucumber -- seeded & chopped
- Scallion -- chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- GARNISH: Herbed Garlic Croutons, dollop of plain yogurt topped with finely minced fresh chives, finely shredded lettuce, or minced parsley,(optional) In a med size mixing bowl, combine tomato sauce, olive oil, vinegar and honey.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Top each serving with one of the above listed garnishes.
- Serve chilled.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer