- 1 each Medium potato diced
- 1 each Onion -- chopped
- 1 each Can (14 oz) chicken broth
- 1 each Can (16 oz) cream-style corn
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 each Egg slightly beaten
- 1 each Can (8 oz) corn
- Saute onion in butter until golden brown.
- Add broth and potato and simmer until potato is tender.
- Add corn and milk, blend well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir some of chowder into egg.
- Add mixture to sauce pan and blend well.
- Simmer until heated through.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer