Egg Drop Soup
- 1 can condensed Chicken Noodle soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- 23 ml soy sauce
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- chopped green onions to garnish
- creamed corn, cooked chicken, ham, pea pod
- Heat soup, broth, soy sauce, sesame oil and any optional items in a saucepan.
- When boiling, drizzle in egg and stir in ONE DIRECTION ONLY.
- (The back and forth motion breaks up the egg "flowers" too much).
- I usually thicken the soup just a bit with cornstarch, then serve garnished with green onions.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer