Nacho Cheese Soup
- 1 package (5.25 oz.) dry au gratin -- potatos
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) whole kernel -- corn--undrained
- 1 cup Picante sauce
- 2 cups Water
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced ripe -- olives--drained
- Tortilla chips In a large saucepan combine potatos, corn, picante sauce and water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until potatos are tender, stirring occcasionally.
- Add dry cheese sauce mix from au gratin potato package, milk, cheddar cheese and olives.
- Cook until cheese is melted and soup is heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with chips.
- Makes 8 cups.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer