Pasta E' Fagioli (Pasta & Bean Soup)
- 3 teaspoons Oil
- 2 pounds Ground beef
- 12 ounces Onion-chopped
- 14 ounces Carrots -- slivered
- 14 ounces Celery -- diced
- 48 ounces Tomatoes, canned -- diced
- 2 cups Kidney beans -- red 15 oz
- 1 each Jars Kidney beans, white -- 48
- 88 ounces Beef stock
- 3 teaspoons Oregano
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Pepper
- 5 teaspoons Parsley (fresh chopped)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 48 ounces Spaghetti sauce
- Shell or elbow macaroni nood
- Saute beef in oil in large 10-qt.
- pot until beef starts to brown.
- Add onions, carrots, celery and tomatoes and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse beans and add to the pot.
- Also add beef stock, oregano, pepper, Tabasco, spaghetti sauce, and noodles.
- Simmer until celery and carrots are tender, about 45 minutes.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer