- 1 each picnic ham
- 6 quarts water
- 1 pound green split peas
- 3 stalks celery
- 3 large carrots
- 1 medium onion
- 2 large potatoes
- salt and pepper
- Bake a picnic ham about 2 hours.
- Cut meat from bone and use for dinner.
- Take bone with some meat left on, put in pot with 6 quarts of water.
- Add 1 pound green split peas, 3 or 4 big stalks celery, 3 big carrots, 1 medium onion, and 2 large potatoes.
- Chop all vegetables.
- Add all to boiling water and season with salt and pepper to taste.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer