Rainy Day Soup
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large onions -- sliced
- 2 medium carrots -- sliced
- 6 cloves garlic -- minced
- 2 medium zucchini -- sliced
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 28 ounces tomatoes, canned -- with juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 can fettucine -- uncooked
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In dutch oven, heat olive oil and saute onions and garlic.
- Add carrots and zucchini and cook covered 8-10 minutes on low.
- Add stock, tomatoes, pepper flakes and simmer 1/2 hour.
- Stir in seasonings and pasta, return to a low boil and cook 10-12 minutes, until pasta is done.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer