Turkey Noodle Soup
- 1 each turkey carcass - broken into several piece
- 2 quarts water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 each onion -- chopped
- 2 stalks celery -- chopped
- 1 each carrot -- chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 each bay leaf
- 3" square of cheesecloth
- 6 ounces noodles -- cooked and drained
- Combine turkey carcass and water in slow-cooking pot.
- Add salt, pepper, onion, celery, and carrot.
- Place parsley, marjoram and bay leaf in center of cheesecloth.
- Gather up sides and tie.
- Drop in pot with turkey.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove carcass and spice bag from pot.
- Take meat off bones, return meat to broth.
- Drop cooked noodles into pot with meat.
- Cover and cook on high for 20 to 30 minutes.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer