How to root Dapeng A7 mtk 6573
First get the tools
MT65x3 USB VCOM drivers
SP Flash Tool v2.1134.00
flash on windows 7 64 bit
install the drivers and be sure that your phone is reconized by windows.
Under device manager you see android phone
Next start the flash tool
Be sure usb mode is on
Next select the recovey image just by select recovery clicking on recovery.
Now search for the image you extraxt of 592zn.com_recovery_DaPeng_A7_MT6573
load the scatter file
With phone completly switched off, press F9
(or hit Download button - the third one with an arrow)
to start download and when the countdown starts
connect the USB data cable into your phone.
To make sure your phone is completely turned off,
remove the battery and replace it after a few seconds.
If everything is good the flash only take about 5 sec.
you see a yellow line passing the screen.
Reboot your device and hit volume up and power until you see the android.
releast the buttons and now you got your new recovery.
the touch buttons doesn’t work anymore,just scroll with vol +- ans select with the power button.
Your new recovery has now some extra feature’s
1.Reboot system now
- reboot the device.
- on and turn off "card reader" (you should double-click "menus" to disable the need to once again press the "Menu").
3.Backup / Restore
- Menu backup and recovery. It has the following items:
* Boot - Save the boot block of the system.
* System - Preservation of the directory / system.
* Data - Saving the directory / data.
* Cache - Saving the directory / system.
* Recovery - Preserving the memory block, which set this menu
* Sd-ext - Save an additional partition on the flash drive.
*. Android_secure - Saving the directory /. Android_secure (here the system moves installed programs).
This punkut need to use if you want to experiment with the firmware (the version which is different from the one that you have installed), using the same SD card.
In general, for reliability, I recommend to put all the checkboxes.
To start the backup selections click the menu item titled "Perform Backup".
All copies are created in the folder "nandroid" on the SD card. Unlimited number of copies. The name is created based on the current time.
- Nand backup - backing up the internal memory of the device, including firmware, all user data and settings, as well as all installed applications.
- Nand restore - restore the backup.
- Backup Google proprietary system files - make a backup of system files from your Google / cache / google.
- Restore Google proprietary system files - restore system files from your Google / cache / google.
4.Flash zip menu - menu of firmware. Zip files
- Flash zip from Sdcard - stitches the files in the format *. Zip, files can be located in any folder on the sd-card.
- Toggle Sugnature Verify - enables / disables zip file with the firmware, allows to flash the firmware is not signed.
5. Wipe - menu posveschennoe destruction of files.
- Wipe ALL data / factory reset - serves as a standard program of complete discharge device (Hard Reset). Erases all user data, including the programs installed on the sd-card.
- Wipe / data - erases the contents of the folder "/ data".
- Wipe cache - deletes the contents of the folder "/ cache".
- Wipe / sdcard / .adnroid_secure - removes all data from the folder ". Adnroid_secure" - this folder contains the program transferred to the sd-card standard operating system.
- Wipe / sd-ext - removes all data from an extended partition an SD card.
- Wipe Dalvik-cache - deletes the entire cache was created virtulnogo machine Dalvik.
- Wipe battery stats - delete statistics using the battery, reset the battery gauge.
- Wipe rotate settings - resets the calibration of the sensor position.
6.Partition sdcard - menu posveschennoe formatting the SD card and create an extended partition.
- Swap-size - the size of the swap file, it is recommended to install 0Mb (selected by kalish "Volume +" and "volume-'), as any benefit from him.
- Ext2-size the size of the extended partition with the system faylvoy "ext2" on the SD card.
- Fat32 = remainder the remaining amount of partition faylvoy system "FAT32" on the SD card.
- Partition SD - format the card, you will need to select the following options:
- Repair SD: ext - extended partition recovery.
- SD: ext2 to ext3 - Convert file system from an extended partition in the ext2 ext3.
- SD: ext3 to ext4 - the same way.
7. Mounts - Menu opens the access to certain directories in the terminal.
- Mount / system - gives access to the folder "/ system".
- Unmount / cache - block access to the folder "/ cache".
- Mount / data - gives you access to the folder "/ data".
- Mount / sd-ext - provides access to an additional section of the SD card.
- Mount / sdcard - ope