From April till the end of July 2002 we travelled through Turkey and Iran in a Volvo V40 together with our kids.
These pages intend to give an impression of what we saw, what we experienced and what we felt during this trip.
I suggest you first take a look at our itinerary and the maps. And why not read the reports we sent while travelling ? That should give you a pretty good idea of our experiences. Also check the 'on the road' page if you want to know more about driving conditions in Turkey and Iran - and travelling in general - before continuing to the photo pages.
It is not our intention to give a full and very detailed report of our trip, that would be almost impossible. So if you need to know anything in particular, just ask and we'll do our best to answer your questions.
Order a FREE travel brochure of Iran or Turkey now !
On each page you will be able to enjoy photos of both Turkey and Iran - in no particular order - together with a short intro.
There are about 270 photos online.
- Move your mousepointer over the thumbnails for additional info. Read more about the overLIB-script.
- The thumbnails have been uploaded in 'a viewable size' so if you have a slow connection you will still be able to enjoy the photos.
- By clicking the thumbnails you will also be able to view an enlarged version (600x450) of the photo in a separate window. Click again to make it disappear.
- Clicking on the small globe below will bring you back to our main page at www.travelspot.be.
- Use the hyperlinks at the bottom of each page to browse our Turkey Iran Tour 2002-pages.
© copyright notice : all photos and texts at Ayse & Jan's Travelspot are ours.
Reading, viewing and enjoying them is free (of course !),
but distribution and/or publication (in whatever form) requires written permission.